The Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Air. Water. Earth. Fire. Make your choice.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

North Wall

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

North Wall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:46 pm

Still throwing random fire at death people. =D
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:49 pm

I stomped and lifted the earth deflecting her attack. I kicked the pillar sending it at her.
I sent pillars of ice up from the ground at my sister. I began the octopus form with ice spears on the tips. I lashed at Ahkira and her soldiers.
Back to top Go down
https://flyingbison.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:50 pm

I stopped in my tracks. "Wait! Amethyst!" I turned with Li and we went sprinting back to where Amethyst was. I used fire to throw back any soldier in my way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:51 pm

I saw Choko fly in. Well this is gonna be weird. I got on his back and went in the air andf from in tehe air I threw more fire taking out more of the army!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:52 pm

I dodged their attacks. The darkness drifted like fog around us. I used it to make them see multiple Ahkiras. The shadows cascaded and drifted throughout the battle. I sent bolts of dark energy at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:54 pm

I looked over at Ahkira, she was annoyign me. I made a bright light of fire that was buring hot it was a huge huge fireball I shot it at her.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:57 pm

"Mero, run, get to Siri. Take this." I told her, handing her Keanu's horn.
I nodded and ran to Siri, striking down anything in my way.
I deflected Ahkira's attacks and surrounded myself in water. I froze it and stabbed anything that came towards me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:59 pm

The soldiers kept coming up the wall in a huge unfathomable swarm. I circled my darkness over the army so that they couldn't be pinpointed or attacked directly. They kept jumping up the side of the wall. They began to jump down into the city.
I saw Amethyst throwing fire at me and I used a curtain of darkness to smother the fire. The tendrils of darkness went spiraling up into the air towards her. With my free hand, I sent a spear of shadows toward my brother.

I used waves of water and spears of ice to kill the soldiers. Siri kept using lightning. I spilled a wave of water over the soldiers and swept them back. Siri then electricuted the water and stunned them briefly. I then sent shards of ice into them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:01 pm

I shot the fire back at Ahkira. Still getting annoyed by this girl.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:12 pm

I turned as Mero was knocked to the ground by a soldier. It grabbed her leg at her knee and I heard a sickening crack, and she screamed... "ENOUGH!" I yelled. I sent a whip of water over to Mero, decapitating the soldier. I turned and surrounded my body in ice, making a twenty foot ice shell. I slammed my fists down and eliminated two hundred soldiers. Ripped out of the armor and hurled it all over the wall. Wiping out around five hundred. I landed a few yards away from my sister. "There's one thing you forgot, I'm a stronger waterbender than you, and waterbending is a part of blood bending, meaning I have control of your army." I focused on each soldier and caused their blood to crush their hearts, destroying more than half of her army.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:16 pm

I growled and bared my teeth at Amethyst and then turned and roared at my brother. I was losing. I began to chant: "Sisters of darkness, my song you heed, come and give me the strength I need." Suddenly, the darkness began to pour from my finger tips and hands. It poured from my hair and my eyes. I spilled from my gaping mouth and began to spread in a deadly wave of spiraling shadows. I rose up from the ground and the darkness began to whirl around me.
I laughed as the amazing feeling of power surged through my veins. The dark spirits were expelled from me and were sent throughout the city and spread like fire. The buildings began to crumble as the spirits went through the city. A spiraling spear of dark energy was sent darting toward Amethyst. I roared and a huge ball of shadows went rocketing toward Kei.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:23 pm

I sent fire at the dark enegery watching it Collide as I had Choko take me out of the way. Im gonna watch now...
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:25 pm

I hurled my body through the water and dodged my sister's attacks, scooping Mero in my arms. I took the horn from her hand and blew it. I met up with Siri and Li Mei. "We have to get out of here now, I'm not powerful enough to face her, that bloodbending really reduced my stamina." Keanu dropped from the sky and sent a burst of flames at an oncoming horde of soldiers. I leaped into the basket strapped to his back. "Get in!" I called to Siri, Li Mei, and the few remaining earthbenders that were left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:28 pm

I took Li and climbed into the basket. I continued to hold Li's hand and I sat with my pack in between my legs. I was tired.

I looked back at the city as we flew away. I felt sad.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:30 pm

"Amethyst, get out of here!" I called as we began to ascend into the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:33 pm

I smiled as the dark spirits, demons, and warriors circled around me. I dropped down into the darkness of the city below.

I won! I won Ba Sing Se!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:36 pm

I had Choko follow Kenau.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

North Wall
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Avatar :: Earth Kingdom :: Ba Sing Se-
Jump to: