The Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Air. Water. Earth. Fire. Make your choice.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

North Wall

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

North Wall Empty
PostSubject: North Wall   North Wall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:52 pm

I waited in the distance, watching the glimmering city. I called upon the dark powers of the Spirit World and it was expelled from my body. Suddenly, from the earth, bodies began to rise. They clawed through the earth, now having new life from evil spirits.
As they rose, they increased in numbers: ten, then fifty, then one hundred, then two hundred... five hundred... one thousand... two thousand... I giggled. This would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

North Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Luckily it was humid, I froze the ground underneath us and hurled it to the top of the wall. I gathered the earthbending guards and the other people I'd met. "These things aren't people, they're shells possessed by evil spirits. They are inhumanly strong and fast, they aren't held back by their former human weaknesses, cut of their limbs they can still function. The only way to eliminate them is to cut of their heads of pierce their hearts. Fire bending is the most effective, usually you just hit them with fire and they die, she chooses these warriors because she knows it will be really hard for me to learn firebending. She controls them using blood bending, which is why its really effective to pierce their hearts. She uses the bodies as weapons, just be on your guard. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
https://flyingbison.rpg-board.net

North Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:21 pm

I laughed. "Does she know im almost a master fire bender?"
Back to top Go down

North Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:23 pm

"I've never fought anything before." I felt weak. Siri put a hand on my shoulder. "I'll watch your back." I was then startled by the huge chimes of warning bells going off in the city. It was warning people to prepare for attack.
I looked down from the wall and saw all the people running and panicking. It was a mess. It turned to look out into the desert to see a growing mass of soldiers.

I stood by Li Mei.
Back to top Go down

North Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:25 pm

Still in the distance, I could see Ba Sing Se preparing for battle. I would wait a little longer. I began to order my army to spread out in a line of attack.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

North Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:33 pm

I jumped over the wall and stood next to Kei. "Those are evacuation sirens." I told him, "guards are advising people to evacuate through the south wall. Only the benders are staying, the ones who are brave enough... Do we stand a chance?"
"No, but Ahkira gets cocky when she thinks its an easy win. We can take 'em."
Back to top Go down

North Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:35 pm

"Would it be easier to fight them on the ground?"
Back to top Go down

North Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:37 pm

I took my mathes out and lit one then took the fire and put it in my hand and then made a fist keeping the fire there. I put the matches back in my pocket. My hand got a tiny bit hot but it didnt bother me much. I squeezed it to make sure the fire was still there. I was doing a trick I taght myself. When i open my hand there is going to be a huge blazing fire. "this will be fun!" I smiled a evil smile.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

North Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:39 pm

I shrugged.

"Thanks for the assurance." I grumbled. I paused, they were moving. "Get ready for hell."
Back to top Go down

North Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:42 pm

"I can see them. There's a lot." I took some of Amethyst's fire from her fist and held it in front of me.

"Mero, do you think you could find an underground well, so I could bend?"
Back to top Go down

North Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:44 pm

I squeezed my fist some more. Im just waiting for them to get... a little bit closer.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

North Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:48 pm

"There's a water pipe running along the wall. It pumps water through the city. I'm bringing the pipe up." I informed them. I found the metal pipe and brought it up through the the stone to the wall. Kei pushed the water back in the pipe, the water pressure grew greater and greater each second. He smiled. "Ready."
Back to top Go down

North Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:55 pm

It was time. "Charge!!!!" I screamed. My entire army shifted forward, heading in a superhuman sprint to the city wall. I ran with them. Thousands of feet thundered across the desert. We were gliding across the desert, across the rock and sand like shadows. I laughed as I ran. My hair raced behind me. I sprinted.
Thousands of soldiers raced across the distance toward Ba Sing Se. It would only be a matter of seconds.
They sprinted. Faster and faster.

Three...

Two...

One...
Back to top Go down

North Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:58 pm

I shurgged then brought my hand up and opend my fist the little blaze was ready to blow. I put my other hand over it then tore theam aaprat and a huge fre blazed out of my hands and I pushed it towards the army.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

North Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:01 pm

I let go of the water and hundreds of gallons spewed out of the pipe. The army began climbing the wall. I whipped at them with water, several bursting into clouds of smoke. It wasn't time to celebrate a few "deaths" there were thousands to go.

I focused on the monsters climbing. I pushed out slivers of the wall like a guillotine cutting off the heads of dozens of warriors.
Back to top Go down

North Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:08 pm

We began to climb the wall like spiders. Attacks kept swingning by and missing. Some soldiers, right and left, were jumping up to climb the wall. We were ripping stones from their place in the wall and launching them back at them. We would be over the wall in minutes.

I fired bolts of lightning at the warriors, hitting them in their hearts. Thunder hit me in the chest constantly. I kept firing.

I used the water and froze it. I then sent thousands of tiny shards of ice like bullets, firing into the oncoming army.

I sent a wave of shadowy tendrils curling over the wall.
Back to top Go down

North Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:09 pm

I took the remains of the fire I bended. I bended it mmore and threw more an dmore at the army taking out many of them. I bende dthe fire all around me then shot it out more.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

North Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:14 pm

"OFF THE WALL!!" I shouted. I created a slide of ice and slid down. The earthbenders followed.

I slid down and stomped sending a sheet of stone into the air. I kicked it and it decapitated a good portion of the army.
Back to top Go down

North Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:18 pm

I grabbed Li Mei and I hurried with Kei off the wall. Soldiers were getting over.

I saw them retreating. I climbed up through the surge of bodies climbing the wall and I jumped up. I soared through the air and brought the shadows together. I jumped over the wall and collided with Kei.
Back to top Go down

North Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:21 pm

I got off the wall. i shot more an dmore fire at the army getting a tiny bit tired. But I still fought.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

North Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:27 pm

I felt Kei land hard on the ground and slam into a building where it collapsed on him.
I felt the building fall on me and then I went numb I wasn't in control any more... the avatar state. The rubble around me exploded sending the earth into my sister's army. The water pipes exploded sending gallons upon gallons of water to spill into the streets. I whipped the water around me and threw it on her army. I froze the water, sending large spikes of ice to puncture their hearts. Around 100 soldiers were eliminated, but there were still more....
Back to top Go down

North Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:31 pm

I was getting mad. Too many soilders. I grabbed some fire and made it big. I rose it into the sky and strectehed it out then let it fakll on the soilders, watching alot burn.
Back to top Go down

North Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:32 pm

He was in the Avatar state. I threw my arms forward, sending a mass of shadows toward him. It became so dark, that the sun was blocked out.

I yelled at Siri. "The wall is being breached, we have to make a run for it." He agreed and took my hand and we made our way away from the wall, blindly running.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

North Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:43 pm

It was too dark I couldn't see. I heard Mero call to me. She grabbed my hand. "Let me be your eyes". She told me. "Left" She told me, "right" she told me. Every time I threw an attack I knew it made contact with an enemy. "Ahkira is to your right, twelve o' clock sharp." I whipped my arms and hurled a shard of ice at my sister.
Back to top Go down

North Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:45 pm

My body turned to smoke and the ice went straight through me. "You honestly think you can stop me brother?" I laughed. I launched a tendril of smoke at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

North Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Wall   North Wall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

North Wall
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Avatar :: Earth Kingdom :: Ba Sing Se-
Jump to: