The Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Air. Water. Earth. Fire. Make your choice.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking For an Earthbending Teacher

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kei
Admin
Kei

Looking For an Earthbending Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Looking For an Earthbending Teacher   Looking For an Earthbending Teacher Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:49 pm

Keanu landed and I hopped off, Bato stayed behind to sleep. I grabbed my canteen and strapped it around my waste. "Ready?" I asked Amethyst.
Back to top Go down
https://flyingbison.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Looking For an Earthbending Teacher   Looking For an Earthbending Teacher Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:53 pm

I hopped off.Loko randomly went off somewhere. My animals go to toomany odd places. I adjusted my backpack. I nodded and said "Sure"
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Looking For an Earthbending Teacher   Looking For an Earthbending Teacher Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:56 pm

Keanu flew off into the sky with Bato sleeping on his back. I waved and marched forward as the same pace as Amethyst.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For an Earthbending Teacher   Looking For an Earthbending Teacher Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:00 pm

I watched Keanu fly off. I looked down at my feet then looked up. My eyes were wandering around the place. "So where do you wanna look?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For an Earthbending Teacher   Looking For an Earthbending Teacher Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:44 pm

I smiled. "Brother?"
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Looking For an Earthbending Teacher   Looking For an Earthbending Teacher Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:48 pm

"Hello, sister." I said pushing Amethyst behind me. "What are you doing here in Ba Sing Se? I thought father and his forces where on your trail."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For an Earthbending Teacher   Looking For an Earthbending Teacher Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:50 pm

My eyes widend. I stayed behind Kei. This seemed liek a family thing and I can tell I should not get in the middle of it. I i looked around an dbit my lip. so..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For an Earthbending Teacher   Looking For an Earthbending Teacher Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:51 pm

I chuckled. "It's hard to track an army that vanishes in thin air." I twirled a strand of hair in my fingers. "I'm here in Ba Sing Se because I like the scenery. It won't be like this for long."
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Looking For an Earthbending Teacher   Looking For an Earthbending Teacher Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:53 pm

"What did you do?!" I growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For an Earthbending Teacher   Looking For an Earthbending Teacher Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:56 pm

"It's not what I did, it's what I will do. In about two hours, my armies will be knocking on the front gates of Ba Sing Se. In about four hours, Ba Sing Se will be under my control." I smiled. "But, you're the Avatar. I'm sure you can come up with something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For an Earthbending Teacher   Looking For an Earthbending Teacher Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:57 pm

I raised a eyebrowl. I was confused. Uhm... okay then I thoguht to myself. This girl was getting on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Looking For an Earthbending Teacher   Looking For an Earthbending Teacher Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:03 pm

"Amethyst I know where we're going. We need to find the Earth King..." I whispered.
"Ahkira, you better call off the attack, or else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For an Earthbending Teacher   Looking For an Earthbending Teacher Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:04 pm

I nodded. "Got it.." I whisperd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For an Earthbending Teacher   Looking For an Earthbending Teacher Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:13 pm

"What? You can't stop my soldiers. They're practically invincible. They feel no pain. They're just simply bodies infected by dark spirits." My eyes narrowed. "And you can't stop me either. Look at what happened to me, look at what happened the last time you tried to take my bending away." With a wave of my arms, thick, shady tendrils of black fog began to curl around me, seeping from the shadows of people and buildings.
I could practically taste the fear from the people around me. The skies darkened as the spiraling shadows lifted me from the earth. The shadows spilled from my fingers, my hair, my clothes. It engulfed me in a cascading, ghostly vortex.
"There will be hell to pay, Avatar." I screamed and then in a beastly eruption, the smoke was expelled away and the light came back, and I was gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For an Earthbending Teacher   Looking For an Earthbending Teacher Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:17 pm

"What the hell was that about?" I said. My eyes were wide and I wanted to scream at teh phsyco person when she started talking. I did the smart thing and shut my mouth
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Looking For an Earthbending Teacher   Looking For an Earthbending Teacher Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:32 pm

"We need to find the Earth King, now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For an Earthbending Teacher   Looking For an Earthbending Teacher Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:46 pm

I ran up to a man about my age with black hair. He had a striking resemblance to...
I walked up to him. "What just happened?"

I followed Siri and stood next to him.

Last edited by Reverend on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For an Earthbending Teacher   Looking For an Earthbending Teacher Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:51 pm

I looked around. I hated having unanswerd questions. I didnt want to start anything though. I looked around some more.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Looking For an Earthbending Teacher   Looking For an Earthbending Teacher Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:54 pm

"That was Ahkira... my sister. She's going to take Ba Sing Se, we have to get to the Earth King, warn him." I informed him, my heart pounding.

I walked up to two people, following Siri. "Something's coming there's a lot of... people at the North Wall. I'm not liking it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For an Earthbending Teacher   Looking For an Earthbending Teacher Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:59 pm

"Then... you're the Avatar? You're Ahkira's brother?" I immediately bowed and then stood back up. "I'm Siri. I've been tracking Ahkira for months. I've seen her in action. I know what she's capable of. She destroyed my home town. The army she's making won't be pretty."

"Ahkira destroyed my home too. I'm not liking this one bit.... Avatar, you have to do something." I looked at him deeply. Siri said he would help. "I'll help too. We need to send out a warning."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For an Earthbending Teacher   Looking For an Earthbending Teacher Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:03 pm

"Well don't I feel awkward not knowing anything.." I looked at the ground for a second. "Well to find the earth king...Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Looking For an Earthbending Teacher   Looking For an Earthbending Teacher Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:07 pm

"I'll go warn the Earth King, you guys get to the North Wall, warn the earthbenders on it. Stitch, take my mom out of here, take her away from Ba Sing Se." I ordered, Stitch growled and moved quickly to the South Wall.

I nodded, "just a quick--"

"I'm Mero, that's Siri, and that's Li Mei."

"Ok, I'm Kei, this is Amethyst. Let's go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For an Earthbending Teacher   Looking For an Earthbending Teacher Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:08 pm

"Ok." Me and Li Mei went with the Avatar to the North wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For an Earthbending Teacher   Looking For an Earthbending Teacher Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:09 pm

I raised a eyebrowl. "This Ahkira girl is offcially on my badside" I growled.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Looking For an Earthbending Teacher   Looking For an Earthbending Teacher Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:21 pm

ooc: at the north wall now if i didnt make it obvious, sorry :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For an Earthbending Teacher   Looking For an Earthbending Teacher Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking For an Earthbending Teacher
Page 1 of 1