The Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Air. Water. Earth. Fire. Make your choice.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amethyst, Fire Bender

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Amethyst, Fire Bender Empty
PostSubject: Amethyst, Fire Bender   Amethyst, Fire Bender Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:20 pm

Name: Amethyst Copper Gondie
Sex: girl
Hair: black with a gold tint to it most of the time ina ponytail
Eyes: goldish,grey
Home nation: Fire Nation
Bender or Mortal: Bending
Bending abilities (If bender): fireballs, fire streams, blacing rings and arcs, firebombs, fire daggers, fire whips, fire blade, fire lashes, fire circle, shiled off fire, heat control, blockign fire, She has issues rememebering the dancgin dragon, fire disks, charged attacks, Wall of flames, she can kinda redirect heat, Fire Augmentation, pressure control.
Body type: skinny athletic, Fire benders are suppose to have pale skin but shes tan
Description: real pretty, but sometiems doesnt think so,
Personality: doesnt think so much abotu herself, real tough has a mean side but si sweet
Weapon (if non-bender):
Pets (only two, one big, like Appa, one small, like momo): Flying Bison thats usually never scene by people named Choco, and a shy lemur names Loko
Bio: When she was 11 she broke rules of the fire nation, and she leanred she hated it there. She was abonded at 12 by her parents they didnt want her, she then ran awya from the Fire nation. The nation is still trying to hunt her down, she stays in disquise, and tries to be hidden. The whole fire nation hates her, and even her family hate her also. Now shes wandering around.
RP example (4 sentences): I walked by a river. I sat dwon adnn washed my face dinking some of the water. loko came by and kept me comapny. I smiled and got upa nd started to walk again.
Notes:

Last edited by Kasi on Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

Amethyst, Fire Bender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amethyst, Fire Bender   Amethyst, Fire Bender Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:22 pm

Gewd! :3

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://flyingbison.rpg-board.net

Amethyst, Fire Bender
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Avatar :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: