The Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Air. Water. Earth. Fire. Make your choice.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Markets (Food Stands)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kei
Admin
Kei

Markets (Food Stands) Empty
PostSubject: Markets (Food Stands)   Markets (Food Stands) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:51 pm

I hopped off Stitch and followed Siri closely. We stopped at a market and the smell was wonderful, rich meats, fruits, and pastries. Despite the fact that I was probably literally starving I kept my composure, behind a blanket of my long black, tangled hair.
Back to top Go down
https://flyingbison.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Markets (Food Stands)   Markets (Food Stands) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:52 pm

I looked at all the different stands. Everything looked so good. "So, where do we start?" I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Markets (Food Stands)   Markets (Food Stands) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:54 pm

I shrugged, "it's your money, I shouldn't tell you what to get. My parents say I'm lucky if I get scraps."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Markets (Food Stands)   Markets (Food Stands) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:56 pm

"Well, I'll let you get whatever you want, as much as you want. What's good here?"
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Markets (Food Stands)   Markets (Food Stands) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:02 pm

"I'd suggest the roast duck." A man said from behind a stand. "It's delicious, the duck is slowly roasted while resting in a chili mango sauce. Its coated with herbs and spices and then applied with a moon peach sauce, its syrupy. Sweet but salty. The noodle soup is great too, its roasted veggies and noodles cooked in a tangy, salty broth that we obtain from leechi nuts." He said, smiling in his words. "That sounds delicious." I smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Markets (Food Stands)   Markets (Food Stands) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:34 pm

'Hmmmm, it all sounds so good." I looked down at Mero, who was licking her lips. "I'll take a serving of everything you got." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Markets (Food Stands)   Markets (Food Stands) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:35 pm

"Really!? That means there's probably gonna be enough for me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Markets (Food Stands)   Markets (Food Stands) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:43 pm

I looked down at Mero. "Most of it is for you." The man at the stand began placing bowls of steaming soups and meats on a large wicker tray. Juicy roasts and sweet, syrupy desserts were carefully snuggled into the basket. "Also, I'll take two jars of mango juice." I smiled at the man and payed him in gold.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Markets (Food Stands)   Markets (Food Stands) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:46 pm

"But my parents say any food I get I have to give to them, that's why they tell me, I'm lucky if I get scraps."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Markets (Food Stands)   Markets (Food Stands) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:49 pm

I looked at her, "Well, I can buy more for your family, too."
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Markets (Food Stands)   Markets (Food Stands) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:52 pm

I smiled, "really!!? They'll be so happy!!" I rejoiced. "Could I get an apple for Stitch too?" I asked meekly, afraid I might be asking for too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Markets (Food Stands)   Markets (Food Stands) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:59 pm

"Sure!" There was a large basket of apples near by. I bought one and asked for some more roast, desserts, and a couple jars of soup. The man wrapped it all up and put it all in a serperate basket. I paid for the food. "Okay, Mero, where are we going to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Markets (Food Stands)   Markets (Food Stands) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:05 pm

I shrugged. "We could go to where I live. My parents could eat and its not that far from here either."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Markets (Food Stands)   Markets (Food Stands) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:11 pm

"Ok." I followed Mero and carried the two baskets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Markets (Food Stands)   Markets (Food Stands) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:35 pm

I ran into town, bumping into people. "Help!" I called turning everywhere. "I need help!" I kept yelling but everyone was ignoring me. I felt my face redden. "Is anyone listening? I need a doctor! Help!" I kept turning, tapping people, bumping people, asking for help. "Anyone?!"

I saw a young man yelling in the crowd. He was half naked, and covered in sweat and blood. He was making a fool of himself, but I decided to help. I hurried to him. "Are you alright?" I searched over his body with my eyes. It wasn't his blood. No wounds besides his feet that were blistered.

I looked at the girl. "I need help... a friend.... she's hurt... she was stabbed... I need a doctor..." I panted. I swept my hair out of my eyes.

"Well, I'm a waterbender. I can heal her!" I said. I put a hand on his shoulder and tried to calm him down.

"Thank you! It's a long run, so I'll have to carry you. I'm a firebender. We can fly over there."

I took a step back. "Are you sure? I... that's sorta crazy..." I frowned.

I looked at her and begged. "Please. Trust me."

I looked at the fear in his eyes and nodded.

I grabbed her and pulled her into my arms. I jumped up and fired a stream of fire with my feet and rocketed back to Mero's house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Markets (Food Stands)   Markets (Food Stands) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Markets (Food Stands)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Avatar :: Earth Kingdom :: Ba Sing Se-
Jump to: