The Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Air. Water. Earth. Fire. Make your choice.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Earthbending

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kei
Admin
Kei

Earthbending Empty
PostSubject: Earthbending   Earthbending Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:22 pm

I walked into a clearing and jammed a few branches into the dirt and lit them with the torch. I dug a hole and placed the torch in it and stood. I walked to the middle of the clearing and took the earthbending stance. I stomped forward and lifted different sections of earth and dropped them again. I practiced over and over, getting easier every time. I took the position again and stomped forward and pushed my arms down. A pillar of earth lifted me off the ground where I lost my balance and fell. I condensed the mist and formed an orb of water that caught me. I formed the water back into mist and continued with earthbending
Back to top Go down
https://flyingbison.rpg-board.net

Earthbending Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthbending   Earthbending Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:18 pm

I stayed behind some trees watching him earthbend, It was kinda cool to watch, I yawned tiredly but still kept watch. It was kidna amazing really, and it looked cool. I yawned agian leaned agianst the tree.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

Earthbending Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthbending   Earthbending Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:58 pm

"Wow, he's learning fast." I admitted from behind Amethyst. "Just from one lesson too.."
Back to top Go down

Earthbending Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthbending   Earthbending Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:08 pm

I jumped, "oh my- Mero you scared me!!!!!". My eyes widend and I was glad I didnt end up attacking her or anything. "When did you- were you- how did you.....Were you following me?" I finally blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

Earthbending Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthbending   Earthbending Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:12 pm

"Did you forget I see with vibrations in the earth? Even though I can see now, with my eyes shut, or in the dark I can still see them. Your tip toeing is quite loud..."
I stopped earthbending and turned, "When did you- were you- how did you... Were you guys following me!?" I blurted out.
I sighed, "do I have to explain it again?"
Back to top Go down

Earthbending Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthbending   Earthbending Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:28 pm

I looked around "oh...." then when Kei talked I knew our cover was blown and I just smiled. "Supposly, I guess we are loud at tip toeing...." I laughed. My eyes felt like a light gold, it was unusual.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

Earthbending Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthbending   Earthbending Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:56 pm

"I'm proud, you've learned fast. I teach you one move and you learn five from there."
"Eh, it's not that great."
"You're being modest, you're learning really fast, you'll learn all the elements in no time at this rate!"
"Firebending's gonna take a while..." I added.
Back to top Go down

Earthbending Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthbending   Earthbending Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:13 pm

"Well Kei I had a great fire bending teacher, he taught me well". I smiled lightly "So everything I learned from him I'll try and remember then teach you myself, if you want of course".
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

Earthbending Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthbending   Earthbending Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:29 pm

"No of course! But its going to be the hardest to learn... because its so different from my primary element."
Back to top Go down

Earthbending Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthbending   Earthbending Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:58 pm

"Yeah I know, firebending was hard to learn anyways, And I only had to learn one element, even though you have to techncially learn four" I smiled. "And I learned almost every firebending technique, but I don't think you'll have that much trouble"
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

Earthbending Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthbending   Earthbending Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:06 pm

"Anyway, lets see what else you got Fishboy. Think you're ready to take me?"I chuckled.
"Not a chance..." I explained quickly.
"Okay well if you're ready, I should teach you another important move, sheilding, which can lead to a counter."
"Umm... okay."
"First, take the stance. Yeah, you've got that down, reach out a bit and make a slash upward with your right hand. It should make a barrier, like so." I explained, and formed a barrier of stone. Kei practiced for a while and and eventually mastered that technique. "Now for the counter, once your barrier is up, and can pull back your right hand an inch or so and push it forward quickly while flicking to hurl the barrier at your opponent." I explained.
Back to top Go down

Earthbending Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthbending   Earthbending Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:11 pm

I backed up. I didn't want to be in the middle of the earthbending training. I looked over for Loko. obviously he followed too. I sighed as he popped out of the bushes and madea funny sound. The sound made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Earthbending Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthbending   Earthbending Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earthbending
Page 1 of 1