The Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Air. Water. Earth. Fire. Make your choice.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ba Sing Se Refugees

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kei
Admin
Kei

Ba Sing Se Refugees Empty
PostSubject: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:22 am

*The plan*
Travel down the peninsula south of Ba Sing Se to the Eastern Air Temple.
Back to top Go down
https://flyingbison.rpg-board.net
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:28 am

I scanned the ground for the group of Ba Sing Se refugees, which wasn't hard. I ordered Keanu to land. I had put Mero's leg in a sling and helped her out of the basket on the dragon's back. The other earthbenders hopped out and I approached the refugees explaining what had happened and what the plan was. If we kept at it, it would be about a two day journey, long, but at least we weren't going through the Si Wong Desert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:34 am

I landed with Choko. I got off and then he flew away faster than if I could say good bye. Well then... sheesh. I brushed off my pants then put my hair up. I was listeing to Kei. Loko just took some berries out of my pocket na date some.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:42 am

We began walking, the sick and the elderly rode on Keanu. I insisted Mero ride on him two, she refused and tried to tough it out. Keanu flew over head, casting a large shadow and his wings gave off a nice breeze. For a group of people who had their home destroyed they seemed rather optimistic, singing, laughing, talking... it was kind of refreshing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:44 am

I walked over to Kei, ignoring some of the earthbenders that were in my path. "Hey, are you feeling okay?" I asked. I was thinkign about his rotten sister. She seriosuly needs to get some help or something.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:50 am

I shook my head slowly. "No. It's my fault these people lost their homes, its my fault that she took Ba Sing Se, and its my fault I hadn't stopped this earlier."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:52 am

I looked down, "Don't blame yourself, you will just make it worse." I looked at everyone the happy ones, and the sad ones, all the other earth benders. "Your sister just needs some....er... Mental help, don;t blame yourself foe her getting the city, we all fought hard. You the avatar, fought the hardest of us all."
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:05 pm

"No... it is my fault. Ahkira and I are twins. I was born the avatar, she was born, just a waterbender. She was really powerful too, probably gained some power from me. When I was sixteen they gave me a test, and proved I was the next avatar... She seemed oddly jealous, as if the decision to make me the avatar had just barely escaped her. She got mad and began to use bloodbending to get rid of members of the North Water Tribe. She killed fifteen people before we realized it was her. I used bloodbending on her to subdue her, get her to her knees. I had learned a bit of it and thought I could do it, energybeding. I tried to take away her bending but somehow I corrupted her. I connected her to the spirit world for a moment where she gained control over dark spirits, and that's what control her soldiers. No matter what anyone says I know its my fault, and I won't relax until she's defeated."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:11 pm

I took a deep breath. "I can't really say I understand, but you can go ahead and blame yourself. I know I can't talk you out of it. But to understand her postition I do. The fire nation tried to take my bending away. They couldn't figure out how. They were goign to have me killed instead. They had this whole ceremony planned out. They invited the whole village to watch. I stood in my room the night before the day I was suppose to die. Then I jsut ran off. I attempted to kill the Fie Lord, I almost had it too. Then a guard caught me, my whole villag was dissapointed in me. My family didnt want to be seen with me anymore. But right now, Im suppose to be dead. But I'm not." I looked at the ground. Im glad death never came to me.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:19 pm

"I'm glad you're not dead either, you're a pretty good fighter."
"How long have we been walking?" I complained.
"We've been walking for two hours, you've been hopping on one leg for two hours. Please just get on Keanu's back."
I shook my head.
"Man you're stubborn"
"Thanks, I try."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:21 pm

"Thanks" then I smiled. I looked at Mero. Just hoping on one leg. Thats just tough, and kinda stubborn. I looked ahead of us, the blazing sun was bursting out of the sky, and it was getting kidna hot.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:33 pm

I fanned my self with my hand. "There should be a fresh water stream up here in about twenty minutes... maybe less. It's getting kind hot.
I grumbled but was glad I could rest soon... but not soon enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:36 pm

I wachted Loko as he hopped his way to me. He jumpe don some water benders heads then onto Keis head then onto my shoulder. I looked at Loko. "Loko, did you really have to hop on everyones head?" The flying lemur bat looked at me then nodded. I gave him a berry.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 pm

"Okay, Mero, you're wasting too much of your energy, if you don't want to ride on Keanu, let me carry you."
"No, I'm not helpless and I don't need your help. I can do it myself."
"Look, I never said you were helpless I just wan--"
"I don't need your help. I'm done talking."
I sighed, we were probably grumpy from thirst and heat I looked up and saw the stream. The plants around it were lush and green, and there were actually a few trees, which was a first. The refugees crouched around it, scooping water into their hands to their mouths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:49 pm

I scooped some water into my mouth. It was cool and refreching. loko started playing in the water nad I liftd him ouut.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:39 pm

The sun was beginning to set, it would be dark in a few hours, this would be a good spot to settle for the night, I don't think we'd find a better place. We could get hydrated and there are probably some fish in the stream too. Luckily some people had brought supplies, tents, blankets, pillows, and a bit of food. As the sun began to go down there were several fires scattered around the campsite that bordered the stream. I waded in the water and pulled fish out by removing an orb of water with them inside. I passed the fish to a cook from the city who knew of a great way to cook them. At the end of fishing I had caught ten fairly good sized fish, and three big ones that probably could fill up Keanu... or Bato, now that's a lot of fish. I walked over to Mero and sat next to her.
"Hey fishboy, you here to tell me what to do again?"
I sighed, "no, I'm here to heal your leg."
"...oh."
I pulled some water from the stream and covered my hands in it. I pressed my hands to her leg and began to heal her. "Your leg is going to be sore tomorrow, so maybe you should ride on Keanu." I suggested. It was quiet for a while. "Sorry about earlier."
"It's fine."
"I never thought you were helpless, you're strong and brave, you're far from helpless. I just wanted to help you, merely because I wanted to, that's what friends do."
I nodded, "maybe for healing my leg, and carrying me tomorrow, I could teach you earthbending." I suggested.
I smiled, "deal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:32 pm

Choko flew down probably by the smell of food. He ate some fishand I gave him mine. I wasn't really hungry. I set up a place to sleep. I grabbed my backpack and started rumeging threw it I saw a picture of my family i stared at it then i went over to the fire and dropped it in. I stood there and watched it burn.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:53 pm

I stood after healing Mero's leg and walked back into the water. She followed me and put her feet in.
"I think Amethyst is sad..."
"But aren't you... you know..."
"Blind? Yes, but I can see the vibrations in the earth... her body language."
I nodded and yawned. "Life kinda sucks, but it gets better, I'm sure she'll be happy in the end, and if not then I'll make sure she is." I said trying to put my smile in my voice for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:08 pm

I walked over to Mero and Kei. I wiped my face of a tear I had falling down it. "So Mero, hows your leg?" I asked trying to sound in a better mood then i was.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:16 pm

"Still aching but its not broken no more." I told her smiling. I slumped down into the water and floated on the surface, I couldn't see anything, so I felt vulnerable.
Bato surfaced in the water and swam with a fish hanging out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:24 pm

"Thats good" I said nodding. I looked around and Loko hopped over to me. I held my arm out and he started flipping on it.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:06 pm

I yawned and slid up on the lush grass. I pulled the water off my body and formed it into a whip. I played with it in the air and formed it into a ring of ice tossing it around Bato who was asleep with half a fish in his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:23 pm

I laughed at what Kei was doing. "I find this fun" I made fire appar out of no where in my hand. I could only do that once in awhile. I then through it into the water and made the fire turn the color of the water but it still was fire. "Fire on water, that is fun" I moved the fire around and then out popped a fully cooked fish. "Thats never happend....."
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:42 pm

"Why do I smell cooked fish? I though we already ate."
"I dunno, maybe you're sick." I played.
"You're stupid."
"I try."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:02 pm

I looekd at Kei with a expression that showed 'what the heck?' "mero i somehow made cooked fish out of the water.." I said explaining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ba Sing Se Refugees
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Avatar :: Earth Kingdom :: The Great Plains-
Jump to: