The Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Air. Water. Earth. Fire. Make your choice.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sapphire, The Airbender!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sapphire, The Airbender! Empty
PostSubject: Sapphire, The Airbender!   Sapphire, The Airbender! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:36 am

Name: Sapphire
Sex: girl
Hair: brown goes down to about her neck
Eyes: a nice icy blue shade
Home nation: Air Nomads
Bender or Mortal: bender
Bending abilities (If bender): Air manipulation
Body type: average
Description: about 5"6, people says hes beautiful but she never believes them, always has a busy scedual.
Personality: shes fun, happy, and full of life but when she gets into battle mode shes al leaderous and never stops fighting till the fight has been finished.
Weapon (if non-bender): NONE
Pets (only two, one big, like Appa, one small, like momo): A flying penguin named nutro
Bio: Ran away from home at 13, wanders around has a secret home in the earth kingdom.
RP example (4 sentences): I sat on my bed in my little hut. I looked over at Nutro who kept flying around the room. I laughed at him. I took out anotebook and started writing a story. The story was abotu a girl, a flying penguin and there adventures. I was really bored, it was so unlike me.
Notes:

Last edited by Kasi on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire, The Airbender!   Sapphire, The Airbender! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:35 pm

flying penguin? Shouldn't that be in "pets" instead of "weapons''?

Back to top Go down
https://flyingbison.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire, The Airbender!   Sapphire, The Airbender! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:43 pm

Whopsies!!!! LOL IM LAUGHONG SO HARD! LOL
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire, The Airbender!   Sapphire, The Airbender! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:00 pm

Very Happy it has like lazers on its back :p

approved
Back to top Go down
https://flyingbison.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire, The Airbender!   Sapphire, The Airbender! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sapphire, The Airbender!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Avatar :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: