The Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Air. Water. Earth. Fire. Make your choice.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Earth King's Palace

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Earth King's Palace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth King's Palace   Earth King's Palace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:04 pm

"You'd really want to go? I'd love to have some company. It gets really lonely."
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Earth King's Palace   Earth King's Palace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:08 pm

"Yeah! The farthest I've been from home is the monorail station, I need to get out of here, my mom says that I will do something great, but only when I leave. She has high hopes for me." I smiled thinking of her.
Back to top Go down
https://flyingbison.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Earth King's Palace   Earth King's Palace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:10 pm

I frowned, "Will your mother be okay with your father... alone?"
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Earth King's Palace   Earth King's Palace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:13 pm

I shrugged. "Why wouldn't she be? If there was something wrong between them, she'd tell me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth King's Palace   Earth King's Palace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:15 pm

"I don't know... it's just from the way he was looking at her. He looked like he wanted to kill her."
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Earth King's Palace   Earth King's Palace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:20 pm

I frowned, and kept quiet. Had he been hurting her while I was right there all these years!? I felt tears well up in my eyes and brushed them away to keep my tough reputation. That would explain the pain and fear in her voice when she spoke out against him. That would explain the broken bones. That would explain the random smacks, and punches I'd heard... why would she keep that from me? Why wouldn't she leave?...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth King's Palace   Earth King's Palace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:08 pm

I frowned when I saw Mero upset. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything...
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Earth King's Palace   Earth King's Palace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:10 pm

I stood quickly and ran. I ran home, using the earth as a spring sending me forward with great speed. I didn't care if Siri followed, I needed to get home...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth King's Palace   Earth King's Palace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:19 pm

I watched Mero hurry home. I decided I would catch her later. I walked over to where I put my clothes and found that they had been scortched during my battle with Mero. I frowned. Now I was without a shirt or shoes.
I let my hair fall down over my back and shoulders, hopefully protecting my bare skin from the sun. There wasn't much I could do about my bare feet. I used the scraps of my tunic and tied it around my feet. My toes and heels stuck awkwardly out of the wraps. At least it would protect me from the hot ground.
I realized I had left my pack at Mero's house and decided to head in that direction.
I stood and stretched, flexing my arms, legs, abs, and chest. I was sore. I needed to remember to stretch more when I fought an earthbender.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth King's Palace   Earth King's Palace - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth King's Palace
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Avatar :: Earth Kingdom :: Ba Sing Se-
Jump to: